Friday, May 31, 2013

♫My bags are over-packed, I'm ready to go...♫


Oh, the Places You'll Go! Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

Every time I head off on a new journey, this book quote always pops into my head.  My mom, in her great wisdom, gave me the Dr. Suess book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" as a graduation gift after high school and it has never led me wrong.  I was able to study abroad 3 years ago in Boston (I swear it is a culture and country unto itself) and Ireland and I will add to my passport the People's Republic of China.

I will be arriving at 1:45pm in Beijing Airport (1:45am OhioTime) and hope to get over the jet lag by Monday morning for the opening ceremonies at the Chinese Agriculture University for my Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine Course.  We will also get to sight see around the Beijing area along with visiting Temple of Heaven, Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and The Great Wall of China

I will try to update as much as I can and share photos.
And with the lyrics of John Denver: "♫My bags are over-packed, I'm ready to go...♫"

No comments:

Post a Comment